Here are some links to articles around the web that may help you on your quest for information.
Here are some books on the subject matter with links to them on Amazon.com
- Climbing Higher (Montel Williams)
- In Defense of Food (Michael Pollan)
- Living Well (Montel Williams)
- Living Well Emotionally (Montel Williams)
- The First Year-Multiple Sclerosis (Margaret Blackstone) -
Books about Equine Assisted Therapy:
- Riding for the Disabled by Britton, Vanessa (1991)
Trafalger Square Inc.
North Pomfret, VT 05053, USA
An overview of international therapeutic riding. Can be ordered in many tack stores.
- Therapeutic RidingII Strategies for Rehabilitation collected by Barbara T. Engel, M.Ed., OTR (1997)
Barbara Engel Therapy Services
10 Town Plaza, Suite 238
Durango, CO 81301, USA